Tuesday 27 January 2015

P. Reign Confirms Drake Is Releasing a Mixtape

Late last year, Toronto Raptors forward DeMar
DeRozan surprised fans when he out-of-the-blue
announced that Drake was working on a mixtape.
Since then, Drizzy and the OVO camp have
remained silent on their plans, though it's clear
that he's been in the studio , as well as shooting
videos around Toronto. Tonight, OVO and Reps
Up member P. Reign gave fans a little more
excitement, as he revealed to Karen Civil that
Drake is indeed working on a new mixtape.
“I know Drake’s dropping a mixtape that I’ve
already heard a lot of and it’s crazy,” P. Reign
said. “I think it's some of the best I’ve heard
from him in my life and I already know off
Drake’s mixtape the world is going to shake." No
word yet on when we can expect to hear the
project, but Drake is also known to be working
on his next studio album, Views From the 6,
which is also slated to drop at some point this
year.

No comments: