Sunday 1 February 2015

Jokes of the day

A husband and wife are trying to set up a new
password for their computer. The husband
puts,
"Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground
laughing because on the screen it says, "Error.
Not long enough."
Wife: "How would you describe me?"
Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK."
Wife: "What does that mean?"
Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful,
elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot."
Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?"
Husband: "I'm just kidding!"
A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette were all
lost
in the desert. They found a lamp and rubbed it.
A
genie popped out and granted them each one
wish. The redhead wished to be back home.
Poof! She was back home. The brunette
wished
to be at home with her family. Poof! She was
back home with her family. The blonde said,
"Awwww, I wish my friends were here."
Teacher: "If I gave you 2 cats and another 2
cats
and another 2, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Seven."
Teacher: "No, listen carefully... If I gave you
two
cats, and another two cats and another two,
how
many would you have?"
Johnny: "Seven."
Teacher: "Let me put it to you differently. If I
gave you two apples, and another two apples
and
another two, how many would you have?"
Johnny: "Six."
Teacher: "Good. Now if I gave you two cats,
and
another two cats and another two, how many
would you have?"
Johnny: "Seven!"
Teacher: "Johnny, where in the heck do you
get
seven from?!"
Johnny: "Because I've already got a freaking
cat!"

No comments: