Sunday 1 February 2015

29-Year-Old Man Tries To Sell His Virginity For $1,000 … Guess How Many Offers He Got?

Every so often, somebody makes international
headlines by offering to give their virginity away
to the highest bidder. It’s not often a dude,
though … and when it is, it apparently doesn’t go
so hot.
Seb Ciercies, 29, of Romania, needed to pay off
some debts that he’d accrued while helping out
his diabetic brother, so he took out a newspaper
advertisement, Yahoo News reports: “Man, 29 …
Athletic and toned, dark haired. I’m selling my
virginity. Price: 850 Euros. Transport not
included.”
Maybe it’s because nobody reads newspapers
anymore, or maybe it’s because he should’ve
offered to include transport, but Ciercies says
he got exactly zero offers. 850 Euros is about
$1,000, which (we’re guessing?) is a pretty
steep price to deflower some bro.
“I don’t understand it,” Ciercies said, according
to Yahoo. “I’m a good looking guy with a good
physique. I thought someone might even offer
me more. … It doesn’t do much for your self-
esteem to be rejected by absolutely everybody
in the world.” He reportedly added, “I’m no Brad
Pitt but I’m not ugly either.”
Now that he’s a viral news star, though, maybe
he’ll get some offers … or at least he can sell
the movie rights to his life story. At the rate
Hollywood reboots franchises, it’s about time for
a new version of Steve Carell’s breakout film ,
right?

No comments: